Till We Meet Again

God gave me a gift, a special gift like you
You're my companion till rain or shine
Who really accept me for what I am
You filled my life with joy and laughter

Hoping that this will be forever
Thank you for everything
thank you for all the concerns
This served as an inspiration to me

I'll cherish the days, when were together
Giving jokes, teasing each other
The great moment that we've shared
I will treasure them through the years

I wont forget you
Though I will be faraway, I promise you
I will not change
May it still be strong, Till we meet again

3 Comments:

  1. addik said...
    gehh,pareh..susuportahan lang ktah..hahahaha,kau pala.hahaha
    Kim Ye-jun said...
    kumusta? Please follow this blog, at magtulungan tayong gumawa ng mas magagandang balita tungkol sa mga pangyayari sa Batangas. kung meron kayong alam,kahit anong kapansinpansing kwento, basta tungkol sa mga school, institutions, government at kahit anoano pa dito sa batangas.i email nio saken, echovolution@gmail.com

    .salamat sa inyo..

    -batangas Online
    http://batangasonline.blogspot.com/
    :)



    http://batangasonline.blogspot.com/
    BatangasNgaun said...
    mga batanguenyo pla mga nand2 cno mga tiga balayan or agoncillo

Post a Comment